We are committed to providing superior nursing and rehabilitative services, in an open and inviting home-like atmosphere, that enhances the quality of life of our residents, while instilling peace of mind for their families.
We will be recognized as the premier provider of long-term care services in Hawaii.
- We serve the residents and their families, first and foremost.
- We communicate openly and respect the dignity and individual uniqueness of our residents, families and associates.
- We recognize the value of our associates.
- We are dedicated and committed to hard work and overcoming challenges.
- We are responsible and accountable for our actions.
- We are professional in all we do, working honestly and fairly with compassion and integrity.
- We are a unified interdisciplinary team, dependent upon one another.
Hale Ola Kino, the Health Center at One Kalakaua is available to the residents of One Kalakaua Senior Living, the city of Honolulu and surrounding communities.
Hale Ola Kino is managed by Life Care Services, LLC. Life Care Services LLC (LCS) is the nation's leading manager of senior housing throughout the United States. Since 1961, the people and partners of LCS have touched the lives and served the needs of thousands of seniors.
To read more about Life Care Services, click here