Hale Ola Kino has been recognized and awarded as one of Hawaii’s Best Places to Work for 10 years!
JOIN US and become a part of something amazing!
Become a part of our Ohana and put your talent and dedication to work with us.
Since 1997 we’ve touched the lives and served the needs of countless residents who entered our doors —and we’re always looking for talented people who can help us continue this mission.
As a member of the LCS team, you’ll be working with a leader in the senior lifestyles field, experiencing the daily challenges that lead to personal growth and a rewarding career.
Our philosophy: people first.
One important ingredient in a successful career is finding a company whose philosophy matches your own. Our long tradition of putting people first has resulted in the following principles that form the bedrock of our success:
- We serve the resident and their families, first and foremost.
- We communicate openly and respect the dignity and individual uniqueness of our residents
- We recognize the value of our associates
- We are dedicated and committed
- We are responsible and accountable
- We are professional in all we do
- We are a unified, interdisciplinary team
As a member of our team, you’ll be given the resources and support you need to improve your skills and develop a fulfilling career. You’ll participate in formal continuing education programs that go far beyond minimum standards. If you are passionate about delivering service to seniors, we would like to hear from you.
For any questions about employment or to submit your resume, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or simply apply now by completing the following form: