MORE JOB OPENINGS
Certified Nurse Aide (part-time/on-call)
The Certified Nurse Aide assists the licensed nursing staff by performing routine nursing duties and activities of daily living. All job functions are performed with customer service and hospitality as the overall goal, to both our residents and co-workers, alike.
– CNA registered in the State of Hawaii.
– Current CPR and First Aid certification.
– Ability to read, write and speak in English, using proper speech and grammar.
– Ability to demonstrate understanding, patience, tack and courtesy in dealing with residents, family, visitors, and/or co-workers.
– Must be able to handle multiple tasks and follow instructions carefully.
– Physical demands require mobility about the unit with direct resident care involving standing, bending, pushing, pulling, stooping, twisting, and reaching.
Interested applicants, please submit resume to Fax Number 808-983-4483, or stop by to complete an application. EEO/AA employer
Compensation: Based on experience