Hale Ola Kino has been proudly serving Hawaii's kupuna for nearly 23 years with specialized areas devoted to skilled nursing, rehabilitation and long-term and end-of life care. We live the values of compassion, respect and dignity and encourage our staff and residents to live their best life while instilling peace of mind to their families. Hale Ola Kino has been recognized and awarded as one of Hawaii's Best Places to Work for 10 years! As a member of our team, you'll be given the resources and support you need to improve your skills and develop a fulfilling career. If you have a passion for serving others, especially our kupuna, we invite you to learn more about our team!
Medical grade masks are provided to staff members and must be worn at all times while working at the community. All staff members and visitors must be screened including a temperature check each day upon arrival and upon leaving the community. All associates are required to follow the company’s COVID-19 Vaccination policy.
Accounting Assistant (Temporary)
The Accounting Assistant is responsible for data entry, clerical support duties, and assisting the Administrator in the day-to-day operation of the business office.
Job Type: Temporary, Full time
FLSA Status: Non-exempt / Hourly
Essential Job Duties for this position are:
- Compiles and inputs data into the computer for resident and Health Center billing.
- Records and prepares resident, Health Center, and miscellaneous deposits.
- Works with families and residents with questions on resident statements and collection of outstanding monies due.
- Reviews and summarizes time cards. Inputs time card information into the computer.
- Reviews accounts payable incomes for accuracy.
- Inputs and scans accounts payable into the computer to generate accounts payable checks using Oracle and A/P Express.
Other duties to include: Running necessary reports and maintain backup and support documents, placing supply orders and filing and maintaining confidentiality, and any other needs and requests made by the Administrator.
Job Type: Temporary
Pay: $20-$24 per hour
Schedule: 8 hour day shift, Monday to Friday
Start Date: Immediate
Many roles in the community may require that we ask about your vaccination status. This could include MMR, chicken pox, hepatitis, flu and COVID-19 vaccine status. Please note that all employees are required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination, or apply for and receive an approved exemption, as a condition of employment.